PROCESSED MATERIALS limestone, calcite, barite, dolomite, potassium feldspar, marble, talcum, gypsum, kaolin, bentonite, medical stone, rock phosphate, manganese ore, iron ore, quartz, active carbon, carbon black, ceramic, coal, ect.
1. Machine body and base are connected flexibly without rigid contact.
2. Machine base is of high intensive, ductile cast iron which is efficient in avoiding crack caused by vibration.
3. Reducer made in China has similar performance as Flender of Germany.
4. Elastic sleeve pin sets couplings are adopted between machine body and reducer.
5. High-density blades are adopted on classifier.
6. The classifier adopts high density impeller which can improve the fineness and capacity. Practice shows that in the case of constant speed, increasing the density of leaves can increase the fineness of the finished product.In other words,in the condition of same fineness, the high-
density impeller rotates slower than the low-density one,which reduces the air resistance and increases production meanwhile.
7.Same resistance arrangement avoids difference in power from two powder collector, which increases the efficiency,capacity and decreases internal circulation.
8. Equipments are distributed under same resistance program.
9.Two outlets of powder collector and that of dust collector are distributed within one line.